Zoloft is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
Zoloft as known as: Adjuvin, Aleval, Altisben, Altruline, Aluprex, Andep, Anilar, Antideprimal, Apresia, Aremis, Asentra, Aserin, Asertin, Bellsert, Besitran, Bicromil, Certorun, Chear, Concorz, Deprecalm, Deprefolt, Depreger, Eleva, Eleval, Emergen, Enidap, Epilyd, Fatral, Felizita, Fridep, Gerotralin, Gladem, Halea, Iglodep, Implicane, Insertec, Irradial, Jzoloft, Kinloft, Lesefer, Lomaz, Lowfin, Lupisert, Lusedan, Lusert, Lustragen, Lustral, Lustramerck, Luxeta, Mapron, Misol, Netral, Neurosedine, Nudep, Pandomil, Rodiflam, Satil, Sedoran, Selectra, Seralin, Serenata, Serimel, Serlain, Serlift, Serolux, Serta, Sertagen, Sertal, Sertiva, Sertra, Sertra-q, Sertrabian, Sertragen, Sertral, Sertralin, Sertralina, Sertralini, Sertralinum, Sertralix, Sertralon, Sertramerck, Sertran, Sertranat, Sertranex, Sertraniche, Sertrapel, Sertwin, Setaloft, Setaratio, Setra, Setrona, Sonalia, Sosser, Stimuloton, Tatig, Tialin, Tolrest, Torin, Tralin, Tralina, Tralinser, Traser, Tresleen, Xydep, Zerlin, Zetral, Zolit, Zosert, ZotralView all
Free AirMail Delivery.
Free Traceable Delivery.
Zoloft is used for treating depression or obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). It may be used to treat panic disorder or posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It may also be used to treat premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD; a severe form of premenstrual syndrome) or social anxiety disorder. Zoloft is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). It works by restoring the balance of serotonin, a natural substance in the brain, which helps to improve certain mood problems.
Use Zoloft as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zoloft by mouth with or without food.
- Taking Zoloft at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Zoloft even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Zoloft without checking with your doctor. Side effects may occur. They may include mental or mood changes, numbness or tingling of the skin, dizziness, confusion, headache, trouble sleeping, or unusual tiredness. You will be closely monitored when you start Zoloft and whenever a change in dose is made.
- If you miss a dose of Zoloft, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zoloft.
Store Zoloft at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zoloft out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sertraline hydrochloride.
Our price: $0.61
Our price: $0.29
Our price: $0.58
Our price: $0.35
Our price: $0.41
Our price: $0.42
I have received my package. Everything appears to be in order. Thank you.
Hi i have received my package. Thank you!
I have received my package from you. Thanks very much.
Hi! I am pleased to inform you that I have received my package today. Best regards.
I received my package and was pleased with the results. Thank you for doing a good job.
I received the package a few days ago.Thank you so very much! Everything was perfect. I do appreciate your great service and will most definitely order again from you. I'm glad to say that I can recommend you with total confidence. Thanks.